Friday, July 31, 2009

what's a blog for anyway?

1. To boast about myself?
~nop. ok. ok. a little. boasting is not all what i do, u know,

2. To cry out loud so that all my friends will notice?
~definitely not... *after a while* some pathetic, insolent fool, like my enemy but not me! hah!! but she doesn't even have a blog! plus, i don't even think she knows what's B-L-O-G-G-I-N-G.

3. To crap about my daily routine?
~maybe. i do sometimes....no,no...always... i'm just not satisfied with myself.. FYI. noone is!!

4. To let a person I HATE fuck off my mind by criticizing her?
~at first. but then, i decided against it. i did write write posts about the person lingering in my head atop all the history and geography notes..

5. To spill all my feelings here, a place where my beloved AND my enemy could find?
~ hey... i could be fragile you know... just acting tough doesn't means i'm all steeled up inside! so, I'll consider this question...

6. To improve in my writing skills?
~NO WAY!!! like what my friend said, posting a post in a blog isn't a homework, it's what you usually write in a diary..

7. To get to know myself deeper?
~well, my wounds may seen deep, but I'm nothing deeper than the world's moat petrified, feared, deepest sea, where all the savage looking sea- creatures live. maybe it's for my friends/ my family members to know me better. now, that sounds better..

No comments:

Post a Comment