Tuesday, July 7, 2009

I Fainted.. (in skool plak tu)

7/7/09 ~the day that will be maliciously remembered by me . the day that triggered many minds that i COULD faint... and COULD make a fool out of myself...

u know, i've always wanted to faint in school ( that was because i wanted to know how many people does it take to carry me) but, after i do, it feels like i never want it happening again.
this was roughly what happened.. i was not myself too, so i can't really recall back what happened.



pagi2 around 6.45 i think, i reached the school gate.. i felt like :aiyo, why have to come to school this early wan?"



then i went to the 'perhimpunan pagi' as usual. we were only 1 minute late u know, and it was not even 7.00 but the CLEMENT was already starting the perhimpunan. FYI. there was only 3 people listening to him, others were all at the 'tapak perhimpunan'.so, we kenalah leteran daripada THE BOSS, KLC(dun want to mention HER full name) my mood was demolished than and there.I felt like something was clutching my stomach and the pain was growing bad to worse. Mr. flecther was giving his usual speech that time. i thought my stomach pain would eventually fade off but, it didn't, in fact it was rising minute by minute...........

imagine.. the pain went up to my lungs. it was like my lungs were being squashed. Mr Flecther got down after his speech. and i had the feeling that i must tell Lishantini, who was standing in front of me that i want to sit down. my vision was getting blurrier and blurrier.. not darker.. but whiter, the images of my ketuas were all jumbled up picturing another fake illusion. then even the illusion were fading into white huge cotton clouds..
and then one piece of information which was what i needed to tell my friend slowly crept to my spinal cord, interpreting all this pain i was undergoing and made up 5 words..

the 5 words that seemed to be very verry ... verrry ..what d ah? the word... ish i duno hw to describe d lar... but very teruk k? I M GOING TO FAINT.....

me : lishan, i cannot stand d lar.
lishan : come, let me take you to your bottle.

(she was asking permission from my ketua when i thought i could make my way to the chair which seemed like so far away, then i tripped over the plant, i don't know lar, plant or my own leg, but i heard the rustling of the leaves, so, i think it's the plant. my vision was only white.. not a single ray of real light.. only the illusions that i was creating ... from the way i that i was walking on, and who lishan was talking to. then lishan came to my aid. she caught my hand then brought me to the chair..

me :lishan i want my water please.
lishan : which one? this? (my bottle)
me :yes... (voice trailing off)

(drank half of the water from my bottle. that time mr. flecther lalu)

Mr. flecther : why?
me : dizzy.

then that was it.. sylvia, told me what happened in the perhimpunan and the rest of the day, i spent it in my comfortable bed lying there and thinking whether i should have come back home or not.. because i was starting to feel bored....

No comments:

Post a Comment