Friday, July 31, 2009

this post is to whoever that TERPERASAN

You're obnoxious.
i hate to say it,
but it's true,
every time you talk to me,
you only care about yourself.
me? NOO!! i just follow whatever you say,
as though you're my master and all.

I have never fought back.
you talk, i listen.
but when i talk back,
you start fighting.
i give in to your all- so- i-know rules!!
giving in is NOT in your dictionary and WILL NEVER BE!

You're the same person ever since I've known you.
ever since we were 10,
yes,
it has been such a long time.
as you know, last time you were demanding.
demanding is all what you do!
you demand things that I DON'T LIKE
but, do i PROTEST?
no. no i DON'T!

You made me darker and i hated it,
but since you liked it, i ignored the petty problem.
but now it's bothering me.
what could you do?
NOTHING!! you don't even realize. you're like a person flicking though my emotions with a remote control.

you said you hated that person,
so i hated HER too.
but, now, it's like you're turning you're back against me.
i see you walk, talk ,laugh and joke with your classmate even though you know she's my ENEMY!
how do you think i felt when i saw that scene unfolding right in front of me?

you said you didn't study,
i waited.. longed.
4 you to say " it's time. gempur's coming. let's study."
but NO!
even at the eleventh hour you said you didn't study.
you brought back A!
how could i even believe you again?

you're pampered,
PAMPERED TO THE CORE!!
you throw away a person like a dirt sticking itself on your shirt
you don't care about their feelings.
they are just poor , weaklings,
don't dare to fight back
because you fire vulgar word and things at them
that they will and would NEVER FORGET..

you're a liar,
you said you're not going to tuition.
you even messaged me.
so, i too. did not go.
but the next day, you came to me smiling,
saying that you went.
haizzzz.....
i just don't know you,
even though i boast around I'm your Friend...

last but not least,
I'm far away from you...
so,
why the friend-good friend relationship?
it's to no avail..
to no point,
to no feelings among us..
just hatred..
just plain betrayed...


so, my dear friend, i hope you PERASAN after you read this
and at least, i expect a sincere apology from your
OWN mouth....
~she's 15 and from SMKI~(not yet 15)
~IF YOU ASK ME, I'LL SAY NOBODY.. BUT THERE IS...~

No comments:

Post a Comment