Monday, July 13, 2009

dead chicken...... XD

haha... this two word really remembers me of ARVIND.. and of what that Arvind told me..

this was what happened....

it was SO boring in class-the last two periods . cuz there was no teacher.. she left us homework by asking us to finish the WHOLE move ahead exercise book.!!! mad isn't it? yeah totally. but never mind that, i was actually nono.. really sleepy that time... than i saw around the class and found most of my mates were fast asleep in the middle of their ecstatic bliss...

DINGGG the timer in my head rang.. it was 1.30.. TIME TO GO BACK TO THE CAFE!! (cuz i'm staying back..) it's no use... I'll even be more tired.. i just had the feeling.. and it was.. that time that my mood was demolished.. then i pulled a face and starting walking to the cafe ALONE since no one was free that time to 'TEMANKAN' me.

then when i was about to reach the cafe.. ARVIND came by, he said this
"wei.. why ? walking and looking like a dead chicken??"(in TAMIL - i translated it for u)
that moment, a huge grin appeared on my face..
"haha... haha ... haha.. what lar you!! where got!! "
my stomach was hurting cuz of my laugh" (metaphor - i was not laughing that hard)
then he described the way i was walking before the time i clashed into him again...
i smiled not because it was funny but the way he was walking was way exaggerating..

so... whenever i hear this two words, "dead chicken" I'll definitely remember you ARVIND!!

No comments:

Post a Comment