Thursday, July 30, 2009

it was just like yesterday, or maybe it was?

I still remember vividly what happened in  January, the time I thought the year 2009 is going to be hectic but which turned out to be ver relaxed, i just don't know why, but everybody seems soo..sooo.... peaceful... then, in February, the time i was chasing all aroung SMk ibrahim to complete my homework. being told what to do, and doing what is  told, well, did quite drive me crazy. next, in March, i was totally out of control. getting darker( skin tone) in  tennis was definitely NOT my idea of fun, but ut WAS for sylvia... she wasnted to get herself a layer of tan. well, she did eventually, but after the prefet camp 2009. later in April, getting absolute respect from THE form ones.. don't know why, but... hey, i liked it u noe, lets go to May, quite busy i can say, getting ready for the all so we know, MID TERM ... people were reading their books no matter what!! me? i brought back 6As and 1B. B in Sejarah... history thought me that in my family history, noone seens to get high marks in Geography OR History. how sad... talking about my sadness, lets jump to June. that month was really a wakening one. bringing most of us  back to our main course. knocking us all back to our senses. the countdown to PMR started.... for all i know, to add the flips and churns in my stomach, Mr. Fletcher asked my class to start the countdown for trialtoo. July came and before it passes, most of my formmate and me (i'm trying though) are already burrying our noses among the stacks of revision books. if it was novels last month, now it's all dictionaries, school and tuition books.

wasn't it just yesterday, i was saying"LA... still got many days to study ma.. Why the hassel?" or maybe it was ? who knows?

2 comments:

  1. hahaha.....i miss tennis u noe...can't wait to continue after PMR!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i dun wan lar... sat gi.. after getting fairer jadi hitam balik.. sad lar...

    ReplyDelete