Wednesday, August 5, 2009

OLD WOMAN!! arigato! my bro....

haha... i just found out something...
guess what will my brother do if he is mad with me??

A.use vulgar words?
B.it's revenge time!
C.spread bad news about me to his friends..
D.take my picture and tear it into pieces.
E.write about me in his blog.
F.make sure i say sorry
G.practice a WHATEVER attitude..




until now, today, i thought it was G, but, it's wrong, he doesn't practice a WHATEVER attitude.
he'll just be quiet and go up to his room. so, i thought it's G. but he write about me on the wall beside his bed..(IN POETIC LANGUAGE)

WANNA HEAR? HERE'S ONE OF IT THAT I SAW....

Mohana is an old woman,
she lives in an old sewer,
she likes to eat roti hangus berkulat!!
ROTI HANGUS BERKULAT?i wonder where did he get that idea from.. haha...man.. old woman?? old sewer is AT LEAST acceptable..

No comments:

Post a Comment