Friday, August 21, 2009

it time of the year to on9 puas2...(at least for a day or two)

haha... i'm happy for now since my trial is over.. so i take it as my temporary MERDEKA!!

fatin nabila was my best mate during the ups and downs the whole week.. she gave me a lot of huge hugs and good luck charms when i was about to sit each paper. me, fatin. Amalina even decided to type the answers in the calculator and exchange them during the exam... but of course ... it was a flop.. the teachers were in full guard (not like any ordinary tests where all the teachers will eventually fall asleep in their seat)

we we just JOKING k? it didn't even cross our mind about cheating in the exams especially when this is a very important one -TRIAL- we just giggled about the plans we made to calm us all down..... scared that our minds would be blank during the exam period... and it was damn hard... everyone said that the PPD didn't write the name of who made the SEJARAH paper because they know we would be cursing them to DIE on that day.... it was awful since most of us "inky pinky ponky, father bought a donkey, donkey die, father cry, inky pinky ponky" or "pim pim para where are you go out" (i don't know the actual lyrics but this is how all of us sang )

on the last day of trial-Thursday, a huge MERDEKA roared in my class... but it wasn't that loud since the Chinese didn't join in the celebration.. (cuz they had another paper to sit for)-their Chinese paper1.i really pitied them since most of them said the answers given to choose(ABCD) were all very close...

haha.. I'm hoping that the results will be delayed till next year because i know, i didn't do well this time...
and I'm having this OH-YOU-CAN'T-ENJOY-UR-HOLIDAY-FEVER.
i think this is a normal fever.. it is a fervent hope that this fever does not mean anything else..

4 comments:

  1. cool blog.... my heart would be beating at the rate of 100 thumps per minute before getting the question paper...... haha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. so ur a PMR candidate.. hw was ur test? gud eh? snc paper 2 was quite hard

    ReplyDelete
  3. hiiiii... saw ur comment! am from TN,India. Now in Japan..... so, howz life?

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha OMG. it's all i can say about life rite nw.. it's afta my PMR, i'm 15 u?i tell u more if u giv me ur messenger. we can chat thr.. or mayb at my chat box here?

    ReplyDelete