Monday, April 13, 2009

This is for a miserable friend who is suffering from a heartbreak!!(CAT LISTEN UP)

Look who's talking. Pot calling kettle black.. i m too suffering from a heartbreak.. Cat both of us are in the same boat.. we are always worrying about our friends, but our BFFs(best friend forever)??? NO

Yea .. do you hear readers? NO... well, i'm not going to tell what happened to my friend here, because that might just deepen the wound made. Hereby, me MOHANA PREESHA AND CATHERINE TAN XIN YEE would join our forces and make out a solution 4 each of our problems... cat, don't worry too much u might even have some strands of white hair later on.. and i don't wan to see my friend going white on her head... listen up...k?

i know you are relly suffering. i can see that in school whenever we meet.. but don't worry. be like me k?
i don't really show it to my BFF but she kinda knows i guess... anyway, thanks for reading readers. my wishes to all of you whom has a best friend, and the pith of it, don't let others steal them away from you...

This is for a miserable friend who is suffering from a heartbreak!!

2 comments:

  1. haha..thx mohana..n guess wat i alrady have 4 or 5 white hairs d la.dun mind to hav anoder one..wakaka...lots of kisses to you..i hope i can slove dis prob quickly..thx 4 helping me anyway..

    ReplyDelete
  2. NO WAY!!! are you for real? do you relly have white hairs? well, not suprising though. i have a gold one. i...i...mean... blonde.. yeah blonde! AND NO you are not going to solve the problem yourself. i am going to help you, as in agreement(above)!



    ~mohana whispers~
    ~ten who's gonna help me with my problem?~

    ReplyDelete