Saturday, April 11, 2009

If not now then when?

Enough! Enough! Two days of swaggering and worrying about my exams and how am I going to learn by heart all the brainless, dim-witted facts about history… Nevertheless I do like the past because it’s a like an anecdote. Do you know I have to memorize three bulky books?? Well, about geography, don’t ask… I even hate to spell the subject word… T.T

I’m in pain… not because my whole body is aching but because of studying till my eyes are crammed with bloodshot veins.

Haha just kidding. I know I am overreacting but that’s who I am. And one of my friend advised me not to be proud of myself, well, THANK YOU and I really do appreciate what he said and I did oppose, sometimes, in life you do have to be swollen with pride. If not now then when?

No comments:

Post a Comment