Saturday, April 11, 2009

Lets just see how many teens are like me!!

This is definitely a fact, not only for me but also for all the other teenage girls…..
Lets just see how many teenagers or could I say adolescences are obese these days?

I’m not saying all of you are fat or obese … just some of you.(hope you could realize it before it’s too late) I know I quite fat for my height but as I said, I am terrified of the numbers increasing day by day on my weighing scale!!

I planned to go on a scheduled diet and some regular workouts. Of course, I didn’t actually follow them but HEY! I’m trying my best. I eat an apple every morning (an apple a day keeps the doctor away) ~ but not my parents~ then I always plan to exercise in the evening but I haven’t started yet since my exams came budging in…

So, lets just see how many teens are like/going to be like me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment