Friday, April 3, 2009

“CALAMITY MOHANA”

Do you know? Too much of thinking can not only make your hair grow white but also make you do silly things? Well, I did know…
The other day, I saw a guy wearing tattered pants walking around in front of my house. He was about our age too. I guess or maybe in his twenties…
As usual, I was sticking stickers on my KH project. (The kerja kayu). When I heard a horn, I rushed to the front gate to see the guy staring blankly (seriously he showed no expression) at my plants. I thought he might want something so I went to get my grandfather. My grandfathers ask me to just pay no heed to him. When I ask why he said that the guy comes to our house often to promote his company’s new furniture.

Why does he need to wear a dilapidated khaki pants and a denim jacket just to prop up things?
How many times has he come to my house?
What does he REALLY wants?
Is he a some kind of spy?
OH… OH… no no
He must be a thief.
AHH... Look I have two strands of white hair!!
No no… One of it is a gold hair... do you know every human on earth must have at least a gold hair? Or could I say blonde…
It’s just that sometimes it will be obvious... Sometimes it’ll hide itself. You have to just find out where it is!! Go good luck in searching them…

Ok this was what I did while I was pondering… I eat when I ponder, so I walked to the kitchen. I am obscure about what I was pondering about (but I was deep in thought). I pulled a banana and started eating it without even shedding the skin off. Fortuitously, I managed to stop myself from swallowing the skin.

My brother managed to utter “ Calamity Mohana” when he met me in the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment