Sunday, March 22, 2009

Some of them say i don't act like a girl...


I had fun at the Fort.We played the big swing built there. I don't know how old is it, but it does look old...(As you can see, i'm laughing but the boy beside me is in fear! ~totally opposite~)
I am an ordinary girl. Living in Sp.(i Don't like it though - honestly- it lame... staying in a place where you can't really enjoy) My classmates do comment i act like a boy with a pithy expression... in school i sometimes beat up guys who get on my nerves.
they all fear me getting angry.
and most of all i don't mind sitting beside a CHINESE guy. sometimes when teacher changes the place, they'll put me beside a guy cuz i'm the ONLY indian in the whole class.. ( others are malay and chinese)
some of them say i don't act like a girl. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment