Tuesday, March 17, 2009

OMG!!! Is this what you call studying?




yup... this is called studying.(taking photoes in the library)
me, catherine, malina and sharon planned a study group, so we went to the public library to study ...
actually to find information for our folio sejarah...
this was our actual plan for the day
11.00a.m-1.00p.m= find information about pulau pinang in the computer
1.00-2.00= gather all the information we got
2.00-3.30= lunch together.
3.00-5.30= find information for folio geografi
5.30-6.00= do school homework
and this was the plan that happen to turn out at the end of the day
11.00-12.45= find books(information books) and take photoes(cuz one of the computer broke down and the other one was being used)~we just got to know that we have to pay for the computers we'll be using~
12.45= lunch(got chased out of the library since all the staffs were out to have lunch!1- i mean, genuinely, what kind of library's staffs would have lunch from 12.45 till 2.45???? yeah HELL...)
we had to walk around in the jubli perak park .~taking photoes and singing songs out loud~
2.45= pulled up our socks and started to gather informations....
3.30= Shit.Shit.Shit.Shit.. i just remembered i have tiuition at 3.45!!!! oh GOD!!!!how am i going to make up to my friends? PLS PLS PLS PLS LORd SAVE ME!!
(and guess what? i was save ,nt cuz of my prayers,,, but cuz of my gold-coated hearts which belong to all my friends... THANKS SHARON, CATHERINE, AMALINA!!!! i love you guys... and this was the most fantastic outing ever!!!
i called my granpa.. my hero.. he always has time for me eventhough he's working....
i went back home to take my tuition bag and CIAO..... arrived at tuition in FIVE minutes... imagine.. it must have been a tiring work for my granpa
SORRY TATA!!( tata-means granpa in tamil)haha...
well after my tuition i smsed my friend, catherine to asked what happened. she said it went out of plan but they're all back home safely....
i told my mum about my outing...well not all cuz i noe i m going to bicker.....
so i just told half of it .... then she said...
OMG.. IS this what you call studying??

No comments:

Post a Comment