Wednesday, March 18, 2009

CATHERINE!! this is for you(she's a girl)

OF COURSE i remember the first day we met!! i didn't noe u n u didn't noe me!! okay.... i'm out of my mind.. when was it we met? AHHHH... Last year izit? Yet u caught a place in my heart already... IMAGINE.... how special u are...

when i am lonely your there for me(i can't think up of any other ideas cuz currently i'm listening to "lonely" song)
and when i'm hurt you care for me(actually never before but soon lar noh...)

we are friends, i got your back you got mine,
i'll help you out.Anytime!
when i'm lost in this world of great unknowns,
you help me find my way out,
you'd never leave me standing in the corner in the rain,

you pick up the pieces when i'm going completely insane,
there are times when no one should be able to understand me but you always do..
my mind explodes when i think about the inportant exam we're going to sit this year,
but u always calm me down by saying"chill2"

i can't picture my life with you not there,
and whenever i feel like no one cares,
you come to my rescue and set my mind free,

i know i am so lucky to be a friend of yours...
the world could use more people like you
it would certainly be a better place
i love everything about you
you are someone i could never replace
CATHERINE!!!!! THIS IS 4 U!!

No comments:

Post a Comment