Friday, March 20, 2009

PULAU PINANG!!! here we come !!




both this picture were taken on the ferry we boarded. the left pic is the whole group n the right one is the girls in the group(yeah only 4)
My sejarah folio was about Fort Cormwallis which is in PP. My group contains of 10 people (including me). all chinese except me. well, I know titsy bitsy of chinese. So, i get to blend with their conversations. Some of them do correct me when i do mistakes. So, in that way, i improve a lot... I am not blowing my own trumpet or what, but it's just that i'm happy with who i am... OK..OK back to the real matter.
we boarded a ferry to Pinang. OOHHH.... and i before i forget, it was the first time i saw a REAL- LIFE - JELLYFISH!. It was pink in colour ( i noe tat), bloated ( i don't noe where the somatch is, but it looked like a balloon :D )
we reached PP at around 8.00 i think. we went straight to the Fort. we had to pay the entrance fee though...

No comments:

Post a Comment