Friday, April 20, 2012

WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING HERE!!!!!


You have no idea how I feel right now. Confused between am I doing the right thing and  is this what I actually want, trying to keep myself as composed as possible, taking in the situation- which is the totally opposite from what and where I used to be. I get it now. I cannot unite with the surrounding situation and with everyone else.

I have problems. Yes. I too know others have problems. Well, in fact I think my problem as a terminal illness. I don’t wish to elaborate more on that. However I try or others try, it just makes matter’s worse. I could control it, but then… I simply don’t know how to describe.  It’s better off not known. 

Being in college was supposed to be fun. It is, I admit that. But only to an extend where I don’t think I’m leading my own life. More like a puppet’s. I try my best at getting used to the surrounding but when I do, I never feel comfortable, there’s guilt. Guilt in which the things I never used to think twice about. Now sitting here, facing the computer makes me wonder did I actually choose my path? Is this what I wanted?
I’m gifted. In many ways others could not have imagined. I’ll possibly get over this after a while, but I just won’t be the same person anymore. Well, at least not the health one I used to be. I’d be more of a tape recorder which the coils have been pulled out of their sockets and is unable to get repaired again. I don’t want that. Never, but I don’t think I have a choice either.

#sad song playing in the room beside me. I hate that because its altering my mood right now.#

I talk in riddles, well here’s one thing I wish to spill out. I HATE THESE BLOODY SCHOLARSHIPS. They’re prejudiced. There’s not much of a choice and I just don’t get the point in getting straight As  in SPM now. I have enough stress in college, I don’t want to think about the lack of one A+ all the time people ask me why I didn’t apply for scholarship. Well, tell me which BLODDY SCHOLARSHIP GIVES MEDIC TO INDIANS?! Then I’ll definitely put an effort. Just don’t come to me asking me to go searching. I have much better things to do. < ---- which is what I haven’t had the time to figure out.

I’m most probably rattling my brain for a sad excuse to blog because of the incident that happened today. I left my id card in my bag and therefore tried forging into the dorm by using my friend’s id. Well, unfortunately.. (didn’t I tell ya before luck never sides me?) I was found out. I don’t mind that because it happens to college students.. this mischief is what makes things going but the part where the guard said she didn’t like people forging ids… I was pissed. I didn’t even bother looking at her face. C’mon man. Be realistic. I saw her letting the seniors in and out of the dorm.. SHE DOES THAT TO ALL THE MALAYS.( no offence.. well heck. I don’t care if you do either). AND TELL ME, WHAT RIGHT DOES SHE HAVE TO SAY THAT TO A FRESHMAN LIKE ME?!

                                                                                                                                #going crazy and really confused#

No comments:

Post a Comment