Saturday, July 7, 2012

Copycat or Trendsetter?

Ever felt sick of being followed? Or maybe sick of following people?Sick smile
Well, I've experienced both and i am currently going through it all over again. funny thing is, i never learnt anything useful from the beginning and so, i don’t know how to cope now. at first my sister followed me, if it were as an idol I'd appreciate it, but it’s not, it’s merely copying whatever she feels like copying. that was just my sister, it’s entirely normal for your sister to tag around behind your fame, and it’s an entirely different matter if your friend (so-called) starts to do so. at first, when I'm initiating my plan (A.K.A MY BUSINESS) but just asking for their support, they turn down and start meddling with my plans, criticising and so on…. when they finally see the result, (which of course is POSITIVE and AS PLANNED) they want to dodge all their crap-beliefs and start following mine. AS IFFF!!!! c’mon lah.. don’t you ever get tired of following a person? give her some private time please!! if you’re not, I AM!!!! Orr,,, at least do me a favour, you feeble mankind, don’t discourage her/him when she’s about to carry out her plan.. give her some support even if you think it won’t work!….. you might think i’m a selfish person, BE IT. I JUST DON’T CARE ANYMORE!!!Steaming mad
I’m sick and tired of COPYCATS!!! I guess the reason why i don’t know how to cope with it now or didn’t learn anything useful from the start is because i always convince myself as being the TRENDSETTER.. (as what my mum used to say) but now, things are starting to get boring and repetitive. Sad smile

No comments:

Post a Comment