Sunday, June 21, 2009

My four teeth!!!

I had to extract Four teeth in order to wear braces... well, actually i didn't feel anything cuz i went to a private clinic where they "biuskan" u... my whole mouth felt numb though... this happened long long time ago... about two months ago? yeah.. i didn't have time to upload my blog but since i am really relaxed today, i decided to update my So Far Nothing Much blog...



I was bored... and so, i had a plan, arrange my teeth in some kind of weird position and snap some photos. this is one of my photo taken two months ago...


I had to keep all my teeth in a small container which contains detergent.... whenever i wanna take some pics, i just take em out n SNAP!!! SNAP!!! SNAP!!!...


I didn't bleed much.. but as u can see, this is an example of my blood drenched cotton wool which the doctor stuffed into my mouth between my teeth...

No comments:

Post a Comment