Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Empty day occupied with full delirious acts n pose...

Today, it was RAPTAI PENUH day, we, as in my clasmates n me, were sitting in the classroom doin nothing actually.. then this weird thing occured to my friend AMALINA, she decided we ...


we.....

should...



WE.....should.....

CONTENG


CONTENG the blackboard... and guess what? it really di work out. i participated in it.. and got some scribblings on board. like EMO. HOPE TO get ALL A's in PMR and soo on.. a lot of my classmates gave some ideas as well.


this is a picture of Fatin, me and Fariha (from the left)

I went to Sylvia's class and took some pictures with her as well, we looked like clowns... i haven't received the pics yet, so i can't upload it... as the abouve picture shows, me, fatin and Fariha were soo bored that we took picures alot, but then it was not fair to Goh Ee Seong cuz, it was his handphone and the battery was dying... so this was eventually the last picture we took and it was specially conducted by Clement Chong Wei Khang..

p.s./thx clement!!! you did a splendid job.. you're really good in photographing people...

No comments:

Post a Comment