Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Father's Day!!

Yesterday, me and my friends jasmine,syl and another new girl(i don't know her name) in tuition did a poem for father's day.. we were supposed to suppress our deepest feelings about our fathers in our poem.. i guess we managed to scribble some crap on the torn piece of paper... this was what we wrote.
Father, you are my daylight,
Like a burning beacon of hope,
The answers to my prayers,
When darkness clouds my life,
When i'm building castles in the air,
You pull me back to my senses,
Father, you're one in a billion.
something like that i think.. i forgot some lines, but all i wanted to say in short is...
""DAD, EVEN THOUGH I DON'T TELL YOU I LOVE YOU EVERYDAY AND DON'T GIVE YOU A PECK ON YOUR CHEEK, IT DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T LOVE YOU...""
happy father's day...

No comments:

Post a Comment