Friday, May 1, 2009

It's Labour day...

wow.. i had the whole day to myself, my mum, dad and my bro went to KL. My sis,and me had the whole lot of fun together.

my maid and my grandparents of course reminded us that we will be sitting for our important exams...so we had to study..

P.S. they don't even let me on my comp. but i still did... cool eh.. silently working on something.. it's totally cool expecially when you are doin a secret thing with noone around and you have to be really really descritive. and YAY because my school is closed for three days... wow.. that's a big number for a lazy student. and a bigger one for a hardworking one.. i'll be in the lazy group.

i haven't prepared anuthing for my mid-year exam and the stupid idiot PMR...

labour day is the best till now...

No comments:

Post a Comment