Wednesday, May 27, 2009

About my two admirers!! (both are boys though)

they are...... (jeng jeng jeng)..Hey i admire them.... not the vise verse.
well, they are not really famous , i am talking about my two devotee whom are Goh Ee Seong (the CUTE one) and also the boisterous Chong Wei Wen (the MACHO one)

First lets start with GES... he is about my chin tall and, HE's DA CUTEST GUY IN MY CLASS (3A5). i usually call him the cute one!!He'll greet other girls but not me.. that is what makes me jealous... well not to say JEALOUS in your way, but invidious because he makes ME greet him and remind him he's my admirer and has to walk with me.. he's very nice, he respects all the girls in my class, he does not use vulgar words unless in a hectic period like the guys KH teacher who did the KH exam this time (like HELL!!) it was really a nightmare!! All the questions were like IQ tests... IMAGINE!! none of the answers met with one in the revision books and also the text books. OKOK back to the real point ..about GES. he doesn't beat around the bush. the comes straight to the point although it hurts sometimes, but that is how a honorable guy should be like right? one of the drawback he has is he thinks all this is a game ( about me admiring him) I don't take it seriously but he's cute. you should meet him when you have the time. i'll introduce him to you.!!

Now, lets go to the other admirer. he on the other hand, is very naughty. he hits people. guys expecially . he hits girls too (me n some of my classmates- LEE NING HUAN-). according to him, we are THE bad girls. YEAH RIGHT!!! then he doesn't dare to hit EVELYN the badminton master. he's scared she'll make him KO in badminton. this guy says evelyn is a good girl and that's why he doesn't hit her.CWW, he is muscular but he weighs more that me!! i'm happy!!! YAY!! this guy likes to insult people. he doesn't know sometimes insults can leave scars on people.. but i still admire him because of his MACHO act!!and one more thing.. he respects girls... he gives way to girls IF you ask him in a proper way n never offend him...

well, that's it. my admirers . you guys should really meet them one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment