Thursday, May 28, 2009

I can tell u itsy bitsy about myself

I HAVE:

~one mouth(but I talk and eat as though I have more)
~two eyes
~two ears
~one nose
~two hands (I make great use of them like for causing problems)
~two legs ( I really take advantage of em to run away whenever I cause trouble)
~20 finger and toenails which I never beautify them at all
~ an average teen’s amount of teeth ( but I just went and extracted 4 of my teeth in order to wear braces)
~ an average amount of teen’s hair (but I just went and cut it short )


MY CHARACTERISTICS:

~love chocolatz (expecially Cadburys)
~love spaghetti
~love macaroni and cheese
~love pasta
~love all kinds of Italian food
~damn sensitive
~really stubborn
~daydreamer- I think my right brain works too much
~love music-it’s my life
~open hearted
~optimistic-I guess it depends on hw u look at me
~lil beat private
~talkative
~taller than last year
~my hair shorter than last year though
~love latte
~love vanilla and chocolate milkshakes
~love vanilla coke float
~love triple flavored ice-creams (must have vanilla)
~bestest present till now- a novel (a romantic one)
~kutuk ppl skit skit
~hate ppl kutuk me-not fair rit? But that’s hw I am…
~funniest present till now- a piece of bread (from my cousin baby bro)
~love Body Gove shirts
~love Esprit’s outfits
~love tennis
~love badminton
~love cycling
~love swimming
~love traveling overseas
~love kids who talk a lot
~LOL always
~laugh my heads of if the thing is really funny
~sometimes a killjoy
~boastful
~never get mad easily
~practice the “been there, done that, turn the page and forget about it” policy.
~love rainbows-I’ll usually go oooh and ahhhh
~addicted to sweets-every morning my friends give me one
~love earthquake(the ice cream which has 25 scoops of diff flavors and 18 toppings… mmmm yummy )
~shy when I’m among Indian boyz-I perasan skit (think too much)
~shoo away perverts from my life
~hate backstabbers
~like to blab-maybe that’s why my friends get annoyed
~like to do things which is out of my mind
~make ppl think I’m crazy
~love tranquil places but nt Pulau Perhentian or Pulau Ketam (I don’t want to see ppl running around nude or get bitten by dogs)
~egoist

No comments:

Post a Comment