Saturday, January 9, 2010

FRIENDS, READ THIS

What else can i say other than i miss them? Yeah. Ur totally right. I miss them already. Even right now. Even though they are not less than 50 kilometres away. In their homes, perfectly safe and sound, no unnecessary frets over a common person like me. Why? Cuz, they know, i feel the same way as they do and also, in less than 12 hours, we’ll meet again. See the faces that they’ve wanted to see the whole day long. Here’s what it’s called unpolluted, genuine friendship that is born from a naive yet know-all heart. Hah. If you think i’m being overly dramatic, then u’re blind. Everytime i’m with them, I feel like i’m the most important person in the world. They treat me like a ..a... i don’t know. Words cannot explain the way they treat me. Expecially the ones i always hang out with. Don’t worry, it’s you i’m talking about. You, me and the people who always surround us, no matter what happens. The kind who lifts our souls up when we’re depressed, or share our happiness together when we’re happy. Hey, you. I’m really grateful for you ya know? Yeah. You share one of the chip in the block that forms me.




FRINDSHIP.



It’s a really big, No, no,a huge word that can be left unexplained or explained in the form of pages. Loads and heaps of pages. Infinite pages . THEY make fun of everything they see. They fight for me. They protect me. They correct me if i go by the wrong path. They revolve. They make the whole world seem less important. They shake the loneliness out of me. They ... they.. change me. Transformed me into a whole new being. Hey. U know what? Everytime i have problems, i stop for a moment or two. I think back. I think about what would you do if you were me. What would you say. What would your actions be like. Then, i’ll decide mine. Like i decide whether i want a vanilla or chocolate ice-cream, or whether i’ll have the ice-cream next week due to my flu. So, i guess, you make my life more meaningful. More worth living than anything i would want to see or experience. (that DOES NOT include bunjee jumping though- that’s my motto right now- )



FRIENDS.

*breathes out a huge sigh and then grins, remembering you*

SPECIAL THANKS TO:

1.EVELYN- who’s going to leave me soon, to a better school. Gona miss u mother lyn.
2.SYLVIA – who was my constant friend since standard 4
3.CATHERINE – who makes my school life never boring and my life full of laughs
4.SHARON- who is keen i continue my studies after SPM and is already planning my life with her
5. PREYANKA-who shares gossips with a gossip monger like me and is keen on joining me on the cruise of life.
6.PATRICIA- who keeps nudging me when i drift away with my daydreams .
7.RENUGAA- who gives me shock treatment with all the prefect updates.
8.LEE NING HUAN- who raises my spirit by doing all the things that i wish i could do.
9.SHEN YEE- the innocent one, who acts like nothing ever happens, never worries, teaches me the amount of faith one should have in god, that god would take care of everything.
10.WEI WEN- the one i like to share my braces colour, shows that he cares nothing more that what's happening around him, teaches me not to be so bossy.

2 comments:

  1. dear momo,lol........
    i m no.8 lol.....
    haha.....dun mind.....juz joking,k??
    luv u as my fren too.......u oso teach me o lot n bring lots of colour n laughter in my life......n i m nt a superwoman.....i cannot do all the things......haha......i m nt tat gud.......

    ReplyDelete